Discover where walking can take you this Walk to Work Week, 12-16 May.
The annual free workplace walking challenge is a fun way to get some healthy competition going between you and your colleagues, and get you feeling all the benefits of walking more as part of the working day.
- Log your walks to see how they all add up to burn calories and save CO2.
- View live workplace and team totals and leaderboards to spur you on.
- Count all your walking, whether it’s to work, at lunch or for a meeting.
- Get competitive with your colleagues and take part in individual and team activities.
Walking to work has lots more benefits:
- Walking is the perfect time to zone out, de-stress and rid yourself of all the negative thoughts.
- Power walking is a great way to stay healthy, you’ll boost your fitness and energy levels.
- Walking is serious exercise! In just one mile you can burn off 100 calories. And did you know that each step uses an amazing 200 muscles?
- You can save cash on fares and fuel costs too.
Find out more and download the free resources here.